Good News

Just a very quick note as I feel rotten again today, but I must let you all know.

I received an email from a lady who had the operation a couple of days before me by John, She is back to normal and playing golf 2 to 3 times a week. It is such wonderful news that this can give back life and more importantly back to normal.
I don't understand why I am so unlucky but for others out there they should know it can go right. The lady had a worse time than I did in the hospital and left 30 days after operation but without drain in place and no fluid, infact the only painkillers she took were paracetamol. Whereas yours truly came out with more morphine and nerve pain tablets plus drain but only 11 days after operation.
That is all for now but I am sure you are as joyful and happy for this lady as I am.
Post Title : Good News

Good News,

Good News

0 comments

Post a Comment